Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Why We Need Government-Run Universal Socialized Health Insurance"



I love Youtube!!

I found this video a little while ago and I thought it was pretty good in explaining how government-run health coverage would work.

Also, I love these home made you tube videos because they really get your attention, you know?

They’re made by people who feel strongly enough about something to take time off to make a video, or by people who are doing it for school and want a good grade.
Both mean that the person puts a lot of work into it.

I liked this one because it compared government run health care to other things, like the police and the postal service, and Medicare.

Also, if you look at the related videos at the end you will probably see a video on why we SHOULDN’T have government run health care.

It’s the same video but it’s edited to show how the original video was wrong. I liked this one also, and I think it’s good to watch because it shows both sides of the argument, and as always, it is good to see both sides, which is what I wanted to do with this blog.

Seeing and understanding differences leads to compromise and only with compromise can real changes be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment